Monday, April 5, 2010

I "C" your Failure

Me too. I did not practice yoga yesterday. I think this might make both Crystal and I feel better actually! So, I attended a 3hr yoga workshop on Saturday and I felt like that may have floated me through Sunday. I can't say that I had the crazy busy day that Crystal had, but I had had a relatively busy Friday and Saturday and most of Sunday!
The worse part is I was thinking of letting it float me another day - - - you know, three hours on Saturday works out to one hour for Saturday Sunday AND Monday. But thankfully I saw Crys' note today and it inspired me to suck it up and crank out 45 minutes yet tonight. Or maybe just the 15 minutes, the squats she described kind of sounded like fun.
Tomorrow is Bikram yoga and back on track from then on!
Hey - we are entering our 4th week and I say we are still doing great! Love you Crys - you are truly and inspiration! Thank you!
namaste

1 comment:

  1. Knowing you missed a day too DID make me feel better! I can't wait to hear more about your workshop on Saturday. We can keep it up! One day in four weeks -- that's pretty good, right?! I know I couldn't do this without you, so thanks to you, too.

    ReplyDelete